11 Dec Driving Unconventional Growth Through Industrial IoT
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Mentioned during this Meetup and Other Useful Links
- Bruce’s opening presentation
- Edy’s presentation: Introduction to the Industrial Internet of Things
- Pre-meeting interview video with Edy
- Link to: Accenture report summary on the Industrial Internet of Things
- Link to: How the Internet of Things Changes Business Models
- Get the first chapter of Bruce’s book, IoT Inc.
6:00: Doors open. Eat, drink and meet fellow members.
6:30: Opening remarks and room introductions.
7:15: Questions, answers and discussions
8:00: Doors close
The Industrial Internet of Things has been heralded primarily as a way to improve operational efficiency. But in today’s environment, companies can also benefit greatly by seeing it as a tool for finding growth in unexpected opportunities. In the future, successful companies will use the Industrial Internet of Things to capture new growth through three approaches: boost revenues by increasing production and creating new hybrid business models, exploit intelligent technologies to fuel innovation, and transform their workforce.
Edy Liongosari is a Managing Director of Accenture Technology Labs. He leads the Infrastructure and Systems Research Group, which covers the Industrial Internet. His teams are actively working on Smart Grid, Intelligent Cities, Autonomous Unmanned Vehicles and Digital Platform Technologies. Edy has been with Accenture for over 20 years.