24 Mar IoT Ecosystems – the Business Counterpart to Platforms
isten to this analysis episode with Bruce Sinclair where he analyses the latest IoT news from a business perspective. In this episode Bruce tees off from the Apple CareKit announcement to discuss why ecosystems are so important and how they differ from IoT platforms.
Here’s What We’ll Cover in this Episode
- The paradox of big companies serving early adopters in the Internet of Things.
- Why your company does not want to be a lone wolf IoT company.
- To join an ecosystem versus to create an ecosystem.
- The vertical nature of IoT ecosystems versus horizontal ecosystems.
Mentioned in this Episode and Other Useful Links
Support this Podcast
If you have been enjoying this podcast, there are a few ways you can support it:
- Share it on social by clicking on the widget on the left or bottom of the page.
- Click here to open iTunes and leave a one-click review or write your thoughts.
- Leave a donation via PayPal by clicking on the button below.