04 Feb Podcast Guide to the First 40 Episodes – Part 2
ike the last episode, this show is going to be a little different. In this episode of the IoT business show I’m going to discuss and analyse each podcast episode to date, in an effort to guide you to the episodes that match your interests or where you are in your research into IoT.
In this episode of the IoT Business Show, I’m going to discuss and analyse each podcast episode to date, in an effort to guide you to the episodes that match your interests or where you are in your research into IoT.
There’s a lot of material, in fact, over 40 hours of Internet of Things goodness so if you’re new to the show, this will help you choose where to get started. If you’ve been listening for a while, it will serve as a reminder of the episodes you may want to go back and revisit. This is part two of two episodes. In this episode I cover the last 19 shows.
All episodes, including this one, are transcribed on www.iot-inc.com giving you a different way to consume them. So if you hear anything here of interest, go to the transcription to find what you need – it’s a lot easier than scrolling your way through the audio file.
Here’s What We’ll Cover in this Episode
- Exposing the True Nature of the Robust IoT Cloud with Dan Collins, Chief Data Officer at ThroughTek
- To be or not to be a Data Hoarder with Steve Stover, Sr. Director of Product Management at Predixion Software
- Hot Rods and IoT Databases Tuned for Analytics with Nik Rouda, ESG Senior Analyst
- Makin’ Bacon and the Three Main Classes of IoT Analytics with Shepherd Shi, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Sexy Data Science and its Analysis of IoT with Ajit Jaokar, Founder at Futuretext
- Predictive Analytics Deep Dive – the Shape of Things to Come with Anil Gandhi, President of Qualicent Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics – Discovering the Story behind the Data with Dave Rubal, Director of U.S. Federal Systems Engineering at Blue Coat Systems
- The Full Array of Big Data Applied to IoT with Mark van Rijmenam, Founder of Datafloq
- How to Tame IoT’s Frankenstein-like Security Monster – Part 1 with Daniel Miessler, Principal Architect with HP Fortify
- How to Tame IoT’s Frankenstein-like Security Monster – Part 2 with Daniel Miessler, Principal Architect with HP Fortify
- Treat IoT Privacy Like Digital Mayonnaise with Dale Smith, Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) at PrivacyCheq
- Risk Assessment for the Internet of Things with Paul Dant, Chief Strategist and Managing Principal at ISE
- Tough and Tougher: IoT Security and Privacy with Justin Klein Keane, Security Architect at ThingWorx
- Discover the Secrets of Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) Networks with Hardy Schmidbauer and Thomas Nicholls
- IoT Design – Nerding out with a Good View with Jake Fields, Founder and CEO, Treeline Interactive
- Standing Up an IoT Pilot in an OT World with Joel Hutton, Managing Principal, GDT
- IoT Preproduction – from Concept to Product Part 1 with Yuriy Pryadko, Director of Customer Solutions, Cogniance
- IoT Preproduction – from Concept to Product Part 2 with Yuriy Pryadko, Director of Customer Solutions, Cogniance
- How to Get an IoT Product Greenlit with Michael Minkevich, VP of Technology Services, Luxoft
Support this Podcast
If you have been enjoying this podcast, there are a few ways you can support it: