24 Feb Untangling Security and Privacy in IoT
ecurity and privacy are uttered together so often that many believe they’re the same thing. They’re not. Security is a technical issue and privacy is a business issue, and furthermore, privacy is only one type of liability that should be considered when talking IoT security. In this episode of the IoT Business Show I add a bit of sharpness to the security and privacy narrative.
In this episode of the IoT Business Show I add a bit of sharpness to the security and privacy narrative.
Here’s What We’ll Cover in this Episode
- Difference between IoT security and privacy.
- Why a better way to frame the discussion is always, security and risk management.
- The different forms of security and their liability counterparts.
- The relationship between IoT liability and risk.
Mentioned in this Episode and Other Useful Links
Support this Podcast
If you have been enjoying this podcast, there are a few ways you can support it:
- Share it on social by clicking on the widget on the left or bottom of the page.
- Click here to open iTunes and leave a one-click review or write your thoughts.
- Leave a donation via PayPal by clicking on the button below.
Have an opinion? Join the discussion in our LinkedIn group
Why do you think privacy is the main risk discussed in IoT?Click here if you have an opinion on this podcast or want to see the opinion of others